Owner-Occupied Apartment Building Lease
This is a comprehensive Lease Agreement for landlords who also occupy the property that they are renting. This Lease Agreement includes provisions that protect your privacy and security in an owner-occupied lease.
In this power-packed 7-page Lease Agreement you'll be protected with:
- Rent Amount and Late Charges
- Term (renewals)
- End of Term
- Utilities and Services
- Fire, accident, defects, damage
- Waiver of Landlord's Liability
- Entry by Landlord, signs
- Transfer and sublease (must be in writing)
- Priority of the Lease
- Recognizing a new Landlord (in case of a sale)
- Construction or demolition
- Tearing down the building
- Waiver of liability for personal property
- Playgound, pool, parking and other recreation areas (if applicable)
- Sidewalks, steps, terraces and balconies (free and clear of debris and objects)
- Tenant Certification
- Correcting broken lease terms
- Obligation to obey laws and regulations
- Waiver of Notice to Quit / Default Provisions
- Waiver of jury trial
- Landlord's retention of rights
- Ending lease for failure to pay debts
- Landlord's inability to perform
- Statement that Tenant inspected Apartment
- Vehicles waiver of liability
- Landlord's written consent
- Limited recovery
- Binding Contract
- Furnishings (when applicable)
- No changing locks
- Water, Sewer and Municipal Services Accounts
- Notice Concerning Abandoned Property
- Attorney Fees
- Notice and Waiver if Apartment has a Basement
- Landlord Occupied Building Notice
Plus, there is an area for changes or additional terms.
Also included is a Rules sheet for Tenant Conduct, and a Co-Signer portion of the Lease for those instances where a co-signer (guarantor) is necessary.
All Comprehensive Leases also include a FREE 15-Minute Consultation! Use coupon code FREECONSULT and add this item to your cart: 15-Minute Consultation.
How to Download and Use Your Forms
Before using any of the forms that are available for sale on this website you will need to make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat downloaded to your computer.
Once you complete your purchase a link to download your form(s) will be sent to you instantaneously. If you do not receive a link to your forms right away, try refreshing your email inbox.
1) Download your form to your computer.
2) Open the form using Adobe Reader, or another PDF Viewing program.
3) You can print the form right away if you prefer to handwrite the information into your form. Or,
4) You can also enter information into your form by clicking on the BLUE colored squares and typing in the information. When you print your document your form should print with the information that you entered into the blue colored form fields.
If you have questions about your purchase, you may contact the law office of Christopher S. Manzi, Esq. for assistance.
Redeeming Your Free Consultation
To redeem your free consultation with your purchase of this Comprehensive Lease Agreement, please add the 15-Minute Consultation product to your cart. At checkout the 15-Minute consultation should redeem as $0.00.
After checking out, you will download an instruction form for the Free Consultation. This instruction form will advise you to contact the law office of Christopher S. Manzi, Esq. in order to schedule your free 15-Minute Phone Consultation.
If you have any questions, please contact the law office of Christopher S. Manzi, Esq.