Residential Lease Agreement - Basic
This form is a basic residential lease agreement. Highlights of this Lease Agreement include:
- Identification of the parties
- Rent Amount
- Late Fee
- Lease Start and End Date
- Waiver of the Notice to Quit
- Space for additional miscellaneous terms
This lease agreement is a total of 6 pages, including the signature page. It also includes the EPA-required Lead Paint Disclosure Forms for houses built before 1978.
How to Download and Use Your Forms
Before using any of the forms that are available for sale on this website you will need to make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat downloaded to your computer.
Once you complete your purchase a link to download your form(s) will be sent to you instantaneously. If you do not receive a link to your forms right away, try refreshing your email inbox.
1) Download your form to your computer.
2) Open the form using Adobe Reader, or another PDF Viewing program.
3) You can print the form right away if you prefer to handwrite the information into your form. Or,
4) You can also enter information into your form by clicking on the BLUE colored squares and typing in the information. When you print your document your form should print with the information that you entered into the blue colored form fields.
If you have questions about your purchase, you may contact the law office of Christopher S. Manzi, Esq. for assistance.